Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, as defined in applicable privacy laws. Personal information does not include aggregated information that does not allow an individual to be identified. Generally speaking, an individual's business contact information, such as his or her name, title, business address, business telephone and business facsimile numbers, are not considered to be personal information. In addition, from time to time, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with more detailed information regarding your business requirements. For example, we sometimes ask individuals to complete surveys in order to get a better sense of who our customers and prospective customers are, what products and services may be of interest to them and insights into our customer service and account support to Forte EPS Solutions Inc./Amvic Inc.'s customers.
The types of personal information we may collect includes your name, home telephone number, home and email addresses (if your contact information is personal rather than business based), your method of contact with us and your preferences, delivery instructions and other information incidental to our supply of products and services, feedback and comments you provide to us.
Forte EPS Solutions Inc./Amvic Inc. do not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than the identified purposes for which it is collected or as required or permitted by law. Forte EPS Solutions Inc./Amvic Inc. retains personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the identified purposes.
Personal information held by Forte EPS Solutions Inc./Amvic Inc. is based on the information provided by you and used only for the permitted purposes. Forte EPS Solutions Inc./Amvic Inc. does not update personal information, unless
Upon your written request, Forte EPS Solutions Inc./Amvic Inc. will inform you of the existence, use, and disclosure of your personal information and, subject to certain exceptions, will give you access to that information. If access is granted, Forte EPS Solutions Inc./Amvic Inc. will give you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information collected by Forte EPS Solutions Inc./Amvic Inc.. Personal information will be provided in an understandable form within a reasonable time, generally within 30 days, and at minimal cost. You are able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate. If access is lawfully denied, Forte EPS Solutions Inc./Amvic Inc. will notify you in writing, give reasons to you.
Forte EPS Solutions Inc./Amvic Inc., and its affiliates, agents and service providers acting on Forte EPS Solutions Inc./Amvic Inc.'s behalf, may collect, use and/or disclose personal information for the following purposes:
1. To understand and respond to the inquiries, feedback, needs and preferences of our customers, website visitors and other individuals, including to communicate with such individuals;
2. To conduct research and statistical analysis;
3. To distribute newsletters, promotional information and other material to individuals, in any format or media, including via third party mailing houses and email service providers;
4. To develop, enhance, market, advertise, sell or otherwise provide Forte EPS Solutions Inc./Amvic Inc. and its affiliates' products and services;
5. To manage and develop Forte EPS Solutions Inc./Amvic Inc. and its affiliates' businesses and operations, including to apply for and maintain all necessary regulatory licenses and permits;
6. To update and verify our databases and information provided by third parties;
7. To establish and maintain commercial relations with customers;
8. To establish and maintain commercial relations with service providers, suppliers, distributors, investors, insurers, financial institutions, and affiliates, including to provide products and services, administer accounts, facilitate deliveries, evaluate risk and insurance requirements and check references,;
9. To monitor communications to ensure the quality of the products and services of Forte EPS Solutions Inc./Amvic Inc., its affiliates, suppliers, distributors and other third parties;
10. To administer the physical and technological security of Forte EPS Solutions Inc./Amvic Inc. facilities, and the safety of our customers, visitors, personnel and other individuals, through security surveillance and other security systems and processes, in accordance with Forte EPS Solutions Inc./Amvic Inc.'s policies and applicable law;
11. To comply with Forte EPS Solutions Inc./Amvic Inc.'s audit and security requirements, and to audit compliance with Forte EPS Solutions Inc./Amvic Inc.'s corporate policies, procedures, contractual obligations and applicable laws;
12. As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or laws;
13. For any other purpose to which an individual consents;
Website Links - Our websites may contain links to other websites which are provided to you as a convenience only. You are advised that other third party websites may have different privacy practices than Forte EPS Solutions Inc./Amvic Inc., and Forte EPS Solutions Inc./Amvic Inc. has no responsibility for such third party websites.
To help protect the confidentiality of personal information, Forte EPS Solutions Inc./Amvic Inc. uses administrative and technological safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information. For instance, we operate secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Personal information is stored in secured locations and on servers located either at our offices or at the facilities of our data storage providers and technology service providers. Personal information may be stored in Canada or with our affiliates and service providers in foreign countries, including in the United States.
For more information about Amvic Building System and Forte EPS Solutions Expanded Polystyrene Manufacturers contact:
Email: fortecustomerservice @ amvicsystem.com